Friday, November 2, 2012

{DIY} Shabby Christmas Ornaments


What You Need:

Mod Podge
Sheet Music or pages from a Book
Ornaments....Any Kind
Sparkling Crystal Glitter {pearl}






Tear paper in little chunks










I just dig in and get all messy.  Dip paper pieces in Mod Podge and smooth and cover the ornament.  If the metal top of the ornament comes off I take this off until I am done covering my ornament.  Cover the ornament completely with the paper.  Then I set in a bowl and sprinkle with my crystal Glitter to give it a little glitz.
 They are Cute like that....or you can add cute little banners to them such as these....I just quickly stamped Christmas themed sayings and cut them out banner style added with a little silver glitter. 




1 comment:

  1. omgorsch! i gasped w/ delight........hee hee....die light.......ha ha! silly on the spot. LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!----------------->>>

    ReplyDelete